http://www.justgive.org

Safety Awareness and Connection! Be safe and have fun! New Non-profit status! Fear Thou Not is now a 501(c)3 non-profit ministry. Fear Thou Not, P.O. Box 1268, Hiram, GA 30141

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Singing on the Silver Comet Trail


Some people like the trail for exercise. What about music? The electronic devices are the same as creating music!

Last week a guy named Tommy brought my tuning equipment back to me! It is old and would cost $80.00 to replace it all, but someone kept it for me for a couple of weeks, and I received it back! I think all the picks were in there, too! Thanks to anyone and everyone who helped!

No comments:

NaNoWriMo

NaNoWriMo
Winner 2008 Chaplain to the World

Followers

About Me

My photo
Murder On The Silver Comet Trail is on Amazon.Fear Thou Not, P.O. Box 1268, Hiram, GA 30141